- The inaugural Winnipeg Crypto Conference will highlight numerous opportunities that blockchain and cryptocurrency innovations bring to the table.
- Winnipeg Crypto Conference 2020 has a lineup of over 20 national and international speakers who will share their expertise and predictions for the future of cryptocurrencies.
- Early bird tickets are still available for those who would like to ensure their attendance in June 2020.
The 2020 Winnipeg Cryptocurrency, Blockchain and Alternative Money Conference will give both businesses and individuals insight into the future of money and the benefits of using cryptocurrency. Scheduled to take place June 12 to 14, the conference will focus on relevant topics such as the history of money, adoption of blockchain/fintech technologies and other alternative mediums of exchange. The event’s organizers want to help attendees understand blockchain/fintech technologies, while also learning how to navigate this ever-changing landscape and take advantage of it.
The conference will take place at Victoria Inn and Convention Centre, one of the most iconic Winnipeg accommodation spots. The hotel is located next to James A. Richardson International Airport to facilitate travel planning. Currently, Winnipeg Crypto Conference offers early bird tickets that will be available until the end of September.
Experts will give both businesses and individuals information about investment in new, ground-breaking blockchain technologies and wealth insurance against the fiat currency system.
The cryptocurrency market was valued at $541 million in 2017 and is anticipated to continue growing at a CAGR of 32.31 percent to reach $2.9 billion by 2023, according to a Research and Markets report. Faster transactions, reduced transactional costs and the transparency of blockchain technology are all driving this growth.
Winnipeg Crypto Conference 2020 will take a deeper look at the state of adoption, implementation and development of blockchain technology. During the three-day event, a diverse group of speakers will share their passion and experience with attendees to paint a picture of what the future could bring.
The aim of Winnipeg Crypto Conference 2020 is to show the potential that blockchain technology has for the establishment of stable, successful businesses. In addition, every single individual can use cryptocurrencies as a critical asset that offers reliable protection against market volatility.
In essence, the event will demonstrate the real-life applications of a technology that some people still consider abstract. Through top-notch content presentation, speakers will show conference attendees how the future could bring massive change as blockchain becomes more extensively adopted in multiple areas of business and life.
Some of the most prominent 2020 Winnipeg Crypto Conference speakers include:
- John Thore Stub Sneisen, Founder of Winnipeg Crypto Conference
- ‘The Morgan Report’ creator David Morgan
- precious metals and cryptocurrency expert Andy Hoffman
- Hercules SEZC CEO Anthem Hayek Blanchard
- cryptocurrency expert and YouTube content creator Rodrigo Ambrissi
- EOS Nation Co-Founder and COO Daniel Keyes
- Joby Weeks, world traveller, innovator, philanthropist and investor
- Kyla Wills, Business Development Manager at Economic Development Winnipeg
- Bogdan Fiedur, blockchain and cryptocurrency expert
- Richard Kastelein, early adopter of Bitcoin, blockchain advisor to the European Union and journalist
- Eden Dhaliwal, venture capitalist, Co-Founder of Toronto Blockchain Week thought leader in the blockchain space and Winnipeg native
The Bank of Canada, JP Morgan, Visa, Mastercard and others have accepted and are already positioning themselves within the fintech/blockchain/crypto markets.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, offers a number of benefits for operators in the blockchain and cryptocurrency markets. Manitoba has some of the cheapest hydro in North America, and that should appeal to miners and anyone who uses a lot of power. Additionally, the province is eager to help new business in this sector get started, as well as aiding operating businesses hoping to expand. Notably, Winnipeg is the Transportation Hub of Canada and almost the geographical center of North America.
The event is geared to service central North America, but international attendance is also anticipated. According to the organizers, there will be over 1,000 attendees, more than 20 local and international speakers and a trade exhibition of over 20 booths.
For more information, visit the event’s website.
Disclaimer: This is a partnered event.