Cryptocurrency exchanges are important, yes. But it is also important to find the right exchange with the best rates, and this applies to both existing users and new users. But with so many exchanges in place right now, how do we choose the right one? Enter BestChange.
BestChange, a service intended to help users find the best cryptocurrency exchangers, has been in business for over 13 years now. It lets the users surf through several dozens of verified and reliable automatic exchangers for the best exchange rates before making a decision.
Many users who have trading advisors might not feel the need for a platform like this, but with a service like BestChange, you can be the judge. You can read thousands of reviews and decide yourself as to which exchanger you are going to choose. The website is constantly updated by the team.
However, you may ask: What’s the guarantee that the platform is feeing us authentic information? Who’s to say if the data is right or just made up?
Well, every exchanger present on the BestChange website has been thoroughly checked before listing. If an exchanger fails to properly fulfill its obligations, immediate steps are taken by the platform to simulate an exchanger to solve the issue. Users are also encouraged to submit their feedback if any difficulties are met while exchanging their funds on any exchanges listed.
However, a disclaimer from the website: “Please be advised that when leaving for the website of any exchanger you find yourself on a resource that is not connected to BestChange and is not legally bound with us. Therefore, we bear no responsibly shall the funds be lost as a result of any actions of the exchanger.”
A few other advantages of using BestChange platform:
- Keeps the users updated about the cryptocurrency markets along with the developments in various exchanges. It will help you monitor the exchange units of one currency for those of another currency with minimal losses
- The platform also compares the offers on various exchangers and helps you find the best deal. You can thus save time, plus make the best out of it. Instead of going through numerous platforms for one deal, you might as well try BestChange and have it all just a click away
- BestChange also lets people read reviews of different exchangers, along with their trading volume, the volume of the currency you prefer to trade, and the reserve of crypto and fiat currencies that they hold, everything customized the way you like it
- The service offers information on various virtual currencies as well as the payment platforms accepted by each e-currency service. For instance, they also list payment services
BestChange thus monitors exchange rates in several hundred reliable exchangers and equips you with all the information you need to select the best exchanger for your transaction. The cherry on the cake is that the platform also offers a solution to swap cryptocurrencies or buy them with fiat money like the USD, GBP, and the EURO, by using Visa and MasterCard.
How to use BestChange to exchange crypto/fiat/e-currencies
- On the panel on the left, select the currency that you have and the currency you want to buy/exchange to;
- The center of the page will show a list of reliable and trusted exchangers that work with this exchange direction. By default, the exchangers with the best rates are at the top of the list;
- You can use the Calculator feature to check exact amounts you will get after the conversion;
- Choose an exchanger that suits you, click on it to go to its website and follow the instructions to make an exchange.
- Monitor is easy to use, no special knowledge or skills needed, intuitive interface. Exchanging in exchangers is easy as a pie.
- Large choice of trusted exchangers: 250+ exchangers
- Convenient functionality allowing choosing an exchanger: icons informing about special conditions of an exchange, information page of the exchanger, reviews left by real customers
- Possibility to exchange without verification and at good rates
- Large choice of exchange directions – over 30,000 exchange direction pairs
- Monitor has cryptocurrency, including altcoins and stablecoins, (BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC, USDT, PAX, USDC), e-payment systems (PayPal, Skrill, Advanced Cash); fiat (cash, bank wire, Visa/MasterCard)
- Option to set up notifications to track when some of the exchangers offer the desired exchange rate/has the necessary amount of reserves.
Simply put, it is a directory of selected, trusted, and reliable exchangers which helps you buy/sell/exchange dozens of popular cryptocurrencies and e-currencies, or purchase those with debit or credit cards or various payment systems.