Blockchain Life 2020 is the biggest event on the blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and mining in Russia and Europe and one of the largest events in the world. The forum welcomes more than 5000 participants this spring at an innovative venue—Music Media Dome.
The global crypto community from 70 countries comes to Blockchain Life 2020 to expand their professional network and engage in the industry’s development.
Among the attendees: top management of the leading international cryptocurrency projects, businessmen and entrepreneurs, blockchain developers, manufacturers and suppliers of mining equipment, founders of blockchain startups, government officials and celebrities of the crypto industry.
Get an Early Bird ticket on https://blockchain-life.com/europe/en/
In 2020 the forum’s conference program is uniquely transformed. For the 1st time in Russia live-interviews with prominent speakers are introduced to the public.
Among the first speakers:
- Sergei Khitrov (founder of Listing.Help andJets.Capital);
- Secret speaker(Binance);
- RuslanEnsebaev (vice-minister of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan);
- Arthur Wiseberg (director ofHuobi);
- Chris MMCrypto(MMCrypto.io);
- RauanKhassan (VPTradingView);
- Alexander Kalmykov (head of blockchain technology center at GazpromNeft);
- CryptoJack (top crypto blogger)
- MurodjonKhamraev (BD and sales for CIS countries atBitmain)
- EvgenyLoza (TOP 1 atTradingView);
- Giovanni Casagrande (TOP ICOAdvisor).
At Blockchain Life 2020 the following topics are highlighted: blockchain development and its implementation in business, analysis of current methods of earning in the field of cryptocurrencies, trading, and mining.
One of the important tasks of the forum is to create a platform for a dialogue between the industry community and government authorities.
At the end of Blockchain Life 2020, the legendary AfterParty takes place in one of the best clubs in Moscow — Gipsy.
The tickets’ price starts at 19$.
Get yours at the best price on https://blockchain-life.com/europe/en/
Disclaimer: This is a partnered event.