In a recent blog post TRON Foundation,announced their intent to upgrade their MainNet platform.The system upgrade was seen directed towards enhancing the security and usability of the Tron blockchain network.
Odyssey,the mainnet for the TRON blockchain will be upgraded to version 3.6 and will offer a more secure, lightweight built-in event server that will have an added protocol data check.
The upgrade also contains new features that allow developers to create customizable DApps, enhance protocol data check, add transaction permission settings for users, and optimize the peer-to-peer network.
The blog post featured a few notable developments that have been integrated into Odyssey Version 3.6. They are-
- Strengthened protocol data check that will prevent malicious data affecting the system.
- The upgrade of the Peer-to-Peer platform and the block broadcasting process for gRPC/HTTP interface. A move that is expected to see the enhancement of the Tron platform as a whole.
- The addition of the transaction permission setting for users, the add-on will be compatible with multi-signature.
- The TVM will realize the addition of new instructions that will include create2, extcodehash, and bitwise shifting that will enable it to support more features.
- The realization of a more lightweight built-in event server that will favor DApp creators and developers into customizing their event service when they turn on this feature.
- The new version will allow contract developers to clear their contract’s ABI, further enhancing the security and privacy of the contract.
According to the blog post, the TRON public chain enjoys TPS or transaction per second of tens of thousands of transactions, maximizing user engagement to its platform with free access and favorable incentives. Developers and creators can use the TVM and the Tron protocol to build apps both for themselves and for the Tron community.
Subscribe to our Newsletter