Only 6 years in business and GeeksHosted has already captured a niche market in the web hosting arena. Believing that providing good services alone is not enough to be industry leaders, the company has built its business around listening to customers and providing what they ask for.
Pay in crypto
With a lot of customers attached to the cryptocurrency sector in one form or another, GeeksHosted understands that they would like to have the option to buy web hosting and domain names with crypto. Taking this into account, the web hosting company decided to enable customers to choose alternative money and now accepts payment in more than 50 different cryptocurrencies and tokens.
This has made GeeksHosted a part of only a handful of web hosting services that support cryptocurrencies as a form of payment. GeeksHosted’s Catalin Florica stated,
“That’s a plus for us because not many hosting companies accept Bitcoin.”
Without relying on traditional marketing, GeeksHosted primarily grew by word of mouth. Reliability and top-notch customer service speak for itself, and before long, their services experienced immense growth in demand. Today, after little over half a decade, the web hosting company counts more than 15,000 clients as enterprises customers.
This spurt of growth led to the company upgrading to a dedicated data center but even that approached capacity. Florica looked back on the event as a reflection of the value GeeksHosted provided,
“We didn’t expect it. Our customers are buying our cheap dedicated servers in large numbers. We can hardly keep up with the orders. It was actually quite a nice surprise.”
GeeksHosted has set itself apart from other web hosting services by offering a wide range of features that have been developed and concentrated on by engaging with customers. The family-like approach has meant GeeksHosted has been able to understand unique needs, providing:
- Reliable uptime of 99.9%.
- Wide variety of hosting, including WordPress and VNS hosting.
- Cheap domain registration and hosting, starting from as low as USD 1.95 per month.
- Over 320 domains to choose and register.
- High-level security such as SSL.
- Multiple payment options with PayPal, Paysafecard, Credit Cards, American Express, and more than 50 cryptocurrencies.
- Special discount of up to 20% on the first month for dedicated servers and even two months free on an annual subscription.
- Reseller option to leverage their web hosting and earn.
In little over a year, GeeksHosted has proven that even with a small team, a commitment to customer satisfaction is key for business.
For more information on GeeksHosted web hosting services, visit their website.
Note: This a paid post, and should not be treated as news/advice.