Hard Fork Summit by TNW is back for its second edition. For three days in October, digital leaders in finance, regulation, and blockchain will come together to do business and discuss a new era of fin-tech and decentralized business models.
Hosted in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, the program includes keynotes, panels, engaging round-table discussions, and networking sessions during the day. In the evenings, the program is filled with decentralized events throughout the city, organized by companies and communities in the blockchain and fin-tech industry.
Some of the speakers confirmed for Hard Fork Summit 2019:
- Dan Morgan, Head of Regulatory Relations in Europe, Ripple
- Larry Sanger, co-founder, Wikipedia
- Kavita Gupta, former Founding Managing Partner, Consensys
- Marloes Pomp, Program Office Blockchain Dutch Government
- Miko Matsumura, co-founder, Evercoin Exchange
- Sally Eaves, CTO and UN Social Impact Strategy Advisor, Emergent Technology
If you’re involved in shaping new products or companies at the intersection of finance and technology, join Hard Fork Summit in Amsterdam on October 15-17.
ABOUT INSIDE TNW
Here you can get a sneak peak inside TNW, the stuff we don’t publish on our media platform. In case you have missed it. TNW is a global digital brand that inspires and connects people who love tech, through media, events and services.
Want to know more, check out what is TNW?
Disclaimer: This is a partnered event.