CoinAgenda Global Announces First Virtual Conference for Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investors and Entrepreneurs
Industry leaders including Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio, serial entrepreneur Erik Voorhees, investor, and founder William Quigley, and Atari CEO Fred Chesnais will discuss the latest investment trends, including DeFi, NFTs, dapps, DEXs, and the current bitcoin bull market.
LAS VEGAS – October 23, 2020 – CoinAgenda (www.coinagenda.com), the premier global conference series for connecting investors, traders, family offices, and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs in blockchain and cryptocurrency since 2014, today announced its initial line of speakers for this year’s CoinAgenda Global conference, being held virtually on October 28th-29th, 2020.
CoinAgenda will span two days, with the first day consisting of up to 30 companies (a mix of Angel and VC investments and tokens trading on exchanges) pitching in a demo day environment. On day two, CoinAgenda’s main sessions will feature fireside chats with four prominent industry leaders: Erik Voorhees, CEO and founder of ShapeShift; Ethereum co-founder and Decentral founder/CEO Anthony Di Iorio; William Quigley, Managing Director at
Magnetic and co-founder of WAX.io; and Fred Chesnais, CEO at Atari.
Panels will focus on legal, regulatory, and jurisdictional issues involved with starting and investing in blockchain companies as well as the rise of DeFi and investing in non-fungible tokens (NFTs). The event will include open and private virtual networking sessions.
Other confirmed speakers include:
- Douglas Horn, Whitepaper Author, and Chief Architect at Telos
- Piers Ridyard, Chief Executive Officer at Radix
- Enzo Villani, CEO and Chief Investment Officer at Alpha Sigma Capital
- Irina Litchfield, Founding Advisor at ABE Global
- John Hargrave, CEO at Media Shower and co-author with Evan Karnoupakis for newly launched book “Blockchain Success Stories”
- Min Kim, Founder at ICON Project
- Olga Feldmeier, CEO at com
- Scott Purcell, Founder & CEO at Prime Trust
- Zachary Kelman, Managing Partner at Kelman Law PLLC
- Alex Mashinsky, CEO of Network
- Tim Frost, CEO of YIELD App
- Bill Barhydt, Founder of Abra
- Josh Lawler, Partner at Zuber Lawler
- Jordan French, Executive Editor at Grit Daily News
- Ricky Dodds, Strategy and Communication Lead at ICON Foundation
- Lionel Iruke, Managing Partner at Empire Global Partners
- Malcolm Tan, Founder at Gravitas International
- Warren Whitlock, CEO at Stirling Corp
- Joel Comm, Co-Host of The Bad Crypto Podcast
- Manny Alicandro, Partner at DeLucia, Mlynar & Alicandro LLP
- James Gillingham, CEO at Finxflo
- Dirk Lueth, Co-founder of Uplandme
CoinAgenda tickets are currently on sale. To register or for sponsor inquiries, visit
CoinAgenda is the premier global conference series for connecting blockchain and cryptocurrency investors with startups since 2014. CoinAgenda has held conferences in North America, Europe, and Asia, with its global conference happening each October in Las Vegas. CoinAgenda’s startup competition winners include Aeternity, Bancor, Cashbet, Omega One, SALT Lending, and Qtum. These companies have collectively raised more than $500 million with a combined market cap of $10 billion.
CoinAgenda’s official news wire service is Blockchain Wire, the industry’s first press release distribution service focused exclusively on news about blockchain companies, cryptocurrencies, token launches, and related announcements.
Disclaimer: This is a partnered event.