- Asia Blockchain Summit 2020 Unites the Most Creative Minds, Proactive Thinkers, and Innovative Explorers in The Blockchain Industry from Around the Globe to Address the Great Challenges of Real-world Adoption.
- The Event Will Be Held Online on July 15th – 19th
This July, CEOs, and founders of the world’s largest companies, the most promising startups and influential investors and leading journalists from the blockchain space will converge at Asia’s most influential blockchain conference – Asia Blockchain Summit 2020 (ABS2020) virtually.
Now in its third year, the summit will take place on July 15th – 19th 2020 and feature the most impressive than ever speaker roaster. The five-day conference backed by Taiwan’s National Development Council is expected to draw 500+ speakers and 1,000,000+ attendees from more than 50 different countries – making it a truly gala occasion with a global perspective.
Asia Blockchain Summit Chief Executive Officer Andrew Fai says the event aims to bring together some of the most eminent figures in blockchain from academia, industry, and government to discuss the mainstream adoption of the technology.
“Real-world adoption remains largely uncharted territory. In a time of uncertainty as well as possibility like this, we hope this year’s event can be a showcase and catalyst that not only inform but also inspire and motivate attendees to do great things and venture into unknown space with the decentralized technologies”, he said.
Commander Chris Hadfield, the most famous astronaut since Neil Armstrong will be one of the celebrities on the summit’s star-studded speaker lineup. Embodying the same spirit of exploration and adventure that drives the industry forward, Hadfield’s speech on Extreme Leadership and sharing of the stories of his time aboard the International Space Station is set to be a centerpiece of ABS2020 and offer attendees valuable insights into leadership. His speech is scheduled for 9:30 am GMT+8 July 17th. Be sure to check it out!
Joining the speaker list are also:
- Abdulaziz Al-Khalifa, CEO, Qatar Development Bank
- Lee Rainie, Director of Internet and Technology Research, Pew Research Center
- Pēteris Zilgalvis, Co-Chair, European Commission FinTech Task Force
- Sheila Warren, Head of Blockchain, Digital Assets, and Data Policy, World Economic Forum
- Sopnendu Mohanty, Chief Fintech Officer, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Christina Lomazzo, Blockchain Lead, UNICEF
- Jack Lee, Founding Managing Partner, HCM Capital
- David Chaum, CEO and Founder, xx network
- Glen Weyl, Principal Researcher, Microsoft
- Robert Leshner, Founder, Compound
- Samson Mow, CSO, Blockstream
- Roham Gharegozlou, Founder, Dapper Labs
And many others. Stay informed of all confirmed speakers here.
The event, featuring live-streamed keynote speeches, fireside chats, virtual exhibition booth areas, and dedicated networking spaces, is positioned to be an ideal platform to carry out an in-depth exchange of ideas and information about the evolving applications the blockchain technology can offer across different sectors.
Attendees will be able to delve into the various aspects of some most important issues of the day through serval stages, including:
- Decentralized Finance (DeFi)
- Investment and Digital Assets
- Decentralized Future and Social Impact
- Crypto Security
- Compliance and Regulations
- Enterprise Blockchain
Registrations are now open, with tickets available for just $29.80 when you book in groups of five. Make your calendars today!
About Asia Blockchain Summit
Asia Blockchain Summit is an annual event hosted by Asia Blockchain Alliance, and one of the most iconic blockchain summits in the world. Every year, the event draws thousands of professionals from leading industry startups, investment firms, financial services giants, global brands, academic institutions, international media, and policy groups to gather in Taipei and engage in dynamic and meaningful discussions of the trending and pressing issues facing the blockchain industry.
PANONY Limited, PR Agency and Consultancy for ABS2020
Disclaimer: This is a partnered event.