The Americas Blockchain Summit [ABS 2019] with the theme “How Blockchain is Transforming Businesses” will be held in Panama, Rep. of Panama, 7 & 8 November, 2019 at the Wyndham Hotel. The ABS 2019 is an unprecedented event in Panama that connects global experts in the use of blockchain, technology developers, emerging startups, leaders in blockchain, entrepreneurs, investors and all those with an interest to learn and apply blockchain and cryptocurrency technology.
The Summit is designed for all levels of knowledge, from knowing the basic principles of blockchain, to expert developers and all interested parties eager to learn about this new and powerful business application. Experts will present business use cases in banking, logistics, real estate, government, technical talks and future use cases, as well as workshops and much more.
Some of the speakers that will impart their knowledge at the Americas Blockchain Summit are:
- Michael Credon, Head of Business Development at DrawBridge Lending, a digital-asset financial services firm based in Chicago serving institutional clients
- Adrian Scott, Founding Investor of Napster and Founder/CEO of Freedom Stack Limited
- Glenn Tjon, Blockchain and DTL leader and Advisory Partner for KPMG Central America and the Dominican Republic
- Mauricio Papa, Tandy School of Computer Science, Tulsa University, USA
- Anessa Santos, Director of the Florida Blockchain Business Association and many successful Blockchain experts covering a wide range of topics of great interest.
David Proenza, President of the ABS 2019 said,
“Panama and Latin America are hungering for knowledge on blockchain and cryptocurrency, applying blockchain to businesses, investing in new technology and the Americas Blockchain Summit is the place where businesses, professionals, developers, start-ups and everyone interested in blockchain will meet for two days of learning, networking and conducting business.”
For more information on the ABS 2019:
Contact David Proenza, Phone (+507) 214-3471, WhatsApp: +507 6524-7187
Disclaimer: This is a partnered event.