September is going to be a buzzing month for the blockchain scene where we kick start the first week with KOREA BLOCKCHAIN FESTIVAL [2-7 September 2019] which will feature several major events and a series of fringe activities :
Korea Blockchain Immersion Trip [From Singapore]
- Date: 2 – 6 September 2019
- Hosts and organize with Walletton and Nanyang-SIRS supported by SkillsFuture Singapore Ministry of Education
Blockbiz Pavilion @ World Smart City Expo
- Date: 3-6 September 2019
- Hosts and organize with Ministry of Science and ICT, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport, LH, K Water, and Kintex
Blockchain Investor Seminar
- Date: 7 September 2019
- Co-host with Coinin [Korea Division of Block Global], Grape Media Inc [Member of Walletton Holdings], Korea Leading Blockchain Media Firm – TokenPost, Korea Crypto Social. Foreign Partners like IFIC and Publications like ICO Holder, Crypotoverze, Yandex, Cryptoknowmics, Ambcrypto, Topmarketgroup, KoinPost and many more.
Alongside it is a week-long of series of events :
- Date : 3 September 2019
- Organized by: Coin Desk Korea and Busan Metropolitan Government
- Date: 4 and 5 September 2019
- Organized by: DunamuUpbit
KOREA BLOCKCHAIN IMMERSION TRIP
The 3rd edition of Korea Blockchain Immersion Trip [from Singapore] is taking place from 2–6 September 2019. The program is organized by Walletton, presented by Nanyang Polytechnic Singapore Institute of Retail Studies and supported by SkillsFuture Singapore government statutory board under the Ministry of Education. As organizers, Walletton designed an immersive adult learning pedagogy and blockchain adoption in business methodology to reflect the needs of the industry. The immensely popular ‘Blockchain Study Immersion Trip’ is the third trip to South Korea in just eight months!
The inaugural trip was in January this year, then another in April. In the last two trips, Samsung SDS, Deloitte, Dunamu, ICON Foundation and Korean blockchain startups welcomed Singapore delegates and immersed them in the blockchain ecosystem. Promotion Board (Ministry of Health), Gov Tech, Singapore Armed Forces, Bosses Network and many more.
Below are some of the links to catch a glimpse of the intervention:
- Immersion Site
- Facebook Event 1 and Event 2
- Past Media Coverage [Korean]
- Past Media Coverage [English] and Twitter
For this upcoming third experiential learning trip, delegates can expect no less with indepth lectures from both academia and practitioners, plus specially arranged visits to leading Korean blockchain companies.
BLOCKBIZ PAVILION @ WORLD SMART CITY EXPO
‘Blockbiz Pavilion Exhibition at World Smart City Expo’ will be held at KINTEX between September 4 and 6. Hotly requested by some 60 countries worldwide, World Smart City Expo will see ministerial-level VIPs and C-Suite participants convene to discuss the current issues and future of Smart City Industry.
Korea Blockchain Festival’s Blockbiz Pavilion @ World Smart City Expo will feature aspiring blockchain companies to exhibit and showcase their technology in boosting industry 4.0, the various international speaking session will take place throughout September 4-6. The conference will include presentations on the blockchain by representatives of medium and large companies and institutions, as well as IR pitching of startups.
BLOCKCHAIN INVESTOR SEMINAR
The Blockchain Investor Seminar will provide existing venture investment companies with a forum to promote cooperation with blockchain-related companies and institutions and to discuss guidelines for blockchain investment. A highly sought after the international conference for the blockchain and related companies, organizations, and investors to discuss issues impacting the industry and network.
Ms. Wendy Vanessa Yew Project Director at Walletton Singapore who is the lead of the event said,
“This event is a productive discussion that will help Singapore and South Korea’s blockchain professionals and even global players to come together and contribute to the development of the blockchain industry. I hope this will happen.”
There is also a series of the cocktail after parties and dinner networking session, please visit the following links to follow the latest update of KOREA BLOCKCHAIN FESTIVAL :
CONTACT DETAILS :
Singaporean / Permanent Resident and company-sponsored participants will be entitled up to 95% funding from Skillsfuture. To find out about Korea Blockchain Immersion Trip, please contact :
- Project Director – Ms. Wendy Vanessa Yew [+65 92287126, firstname.lastname@example.org]
Organizations and companies that want to interact with the Singapore delegation, invite companies or participate in BlockBiz Pavilion @ World Smart City Expo as exhibitors, Blockchain Investor Summit as presenters and sponsors please contact the appointed outreach team – Grape Media Inc in Korea :
- Project Manager – Ms. Hyeon Suk, Lim [+821098992242, email@example.com]
- Business Development Director – Mr. Michael Choi [+8210 73386689, firstname.lastname@example.org]
Disclaimer: This is a partnered event.